Being involved in an auto accident is traumatic enough, but what comes next can be even worse. After the tow truck has driven away with your car and you have sought treatment for your injuries, you will now have to deal with the auto body repair shop.
So how do you find the best auto body repair in Ogden, Utah and how do you know what to expect when your vehicle reaches the shop? Here are some tips to make sure you get the best deal and your car gets the repairs it needs.
It is important to understand that auto body repair is not a single process. Rather it is a combination of interrelated steps, all designed to put your vehicle back in working order and make it look as great as it did before the crash.
When you choose Collision Centerz in Ogden, Utah for your auto body repair needs, you can enjoy a number of important benefits. Some of the biggest advantages of choosing Collision Centerz as your auto body repair shop include:
- Expert repair for all makes and models – No matter what you drive, we can repair your vehicle and make it look like new.
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship – When you entrust your vehicle to us, our lifetime warranty on workmanship will give you peace of mind.
- Rental car assistance – If you need a rental car, we are here to help. We partner with Enterprise Rent-a-Car to get you the transportation you need, so you can get on with your life while your own vehicle is being repaired.
- We take care of the insurance claim – When you entrust your vehicle to us, we take care of everything, handling the insurance paperwork from start to finish. You will not have to worry about a thing.
- Direct repair facility – We are a direct repair facility for several insurance companies. You can trust our professionalism and our experienced technicians to make your car look like new.
- Free computerized estimate – Getting a body repair estimate can be a hassle, but it does not have to be. No appointment necessary; just come in and get the estimate you need.
Car Frame Repair & Frame Straightening
Even a minor fender bender can leave hidden damage behind, including damage to your vehicle’s frame. When your frame suffers damage as the result of an accident, driving can become unpredictable and possibly unsafe.
If your frame has been damaged, you cannot afford to leave anything to chance. When you bring your vehicle to us, we will assess the situation, finding hidden damage that other shops may have missed. If your frame has suffered in the crash, we can provide the repair you need to set it right. We offer a variety of frame repair services, including frame straightening and other professional techniques. Our shop uses a state-of-the-art Chief EX-Liner Frame Straightening Rack, so you can have confidence in the results.
We start by assessing the damage to your vehicle, and then we move your car, truck or SUV to our modern body and frame department. From there we can repair all the damage your vehicle has sustained, including the frame and the underlying structure.
We use computerized frame-straightening equipment to restore your vehicle to its full factory-specified dimensions – its full length, width and height. We use our computerized equipment to precisely measure the vehicle before and after, so you can have confidence in our repairs.
Once the known structural damage has been carefully repaired, we go on to repair or replace the outer-body sheet metal based on our initial damage analysis estimate. This allows us to make precision repairs, so you can get the most for your money and drive away in safety.
Truck Frame Repairs
Frame repair is an important part of restoring your vehicle to its original pre-crash condition, but many modern vehicles do not have frames. Instead, they use unibody construction, a unique design that provides stability, performance, and optimal fuel economy.
That is why we offer a full range of unibody repair options for light-duty vehicles and large trucks. No matter what kind of vehicle you drive, we can repair your unibody and restore your ride to safety and prime performance.
Hopefully, you will never need collision repair. However, if you do find yourself with auto body damage, you will need to know where to turn and what to expect. When you bring your vehicle to us, you can rely on our experience and expertise to set things right, so you can enjoy a safe reliable ride for years to come.
We offer a full range of collision repair services for residents in Utah, including the removal of small dents, large scrapes and everything in between. We can also fix bent frames, keeping you stay safe on the road once the repairs have been made. No matter what you need or where your travels take you, we are here to provide the expert auto body repair services you need in Ogden, Utah.